7223 Individuals and Counting...
- American Trucking Association
- Emporia-Greensville Chamber of Commerce
- Hanover Association of Businesses
- Hanover Chamber of Commerce
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Agribusiness Council
- Virginia Forest Products Association
- Virginia Forestry Association
- Virginia Municipal League
- Virginia Poultry Federation
- Virginia Retail Merchants Association
- Virginia Trucking Association
- Town of Alberta
- Town of Ashland
- Brunswick County
- Caroline County
- Charles City County
- City of Colonial Heights
- Dinwiddie County
- Town of Dumfries
- City of Emporia
- Greensville County
- Hanover County
- City of Hopewell
- Town of Jarratt
- Town of Lawrenceville
- City of Petersburg
- Prince George County
- City of Richmond
- Surry County
- Sussex County
- Spotsylvania County
- Town of Stony Creek
- Town of Wakefield
- Town of Waverly
Economic Development and Planning Organizations
- Brunswick County Economic Development Coordinating Council
- Hanover Business Council
- Richmond Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Tri-Cities Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Virginia Gateway Region Economic Development Organization
- Boars Head Provisions Co.
- Cox Transportation Services Inc.
- Davis Oil Co, Inc.
- Davis Travel Centers
- DD Jones Transfer and Warehouse Company, Inc.
- Electromatics, Inc
- Estes Express Lines
- Fleetmaster Express, Inc.
- Food Lion, LLC
- Interstate Forest Products
- Loudon Milk Transportation Inc.
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- Owen Ford, Inc.
- Pecht Distributors, Inc.
- Robinson Terminal Warehouse Corp
- Southside Community College Truck Driver Training School
- Superior Wash of Virginia
- Werner Enterprises, Inc.
- White’s Family Shoes, Inc.
- Wilson Trucking Corp
- Yogi Bear Jellystone Park
- Emporia-Greensville Volunteer Fire Rescue Squad
- Jarratt Volunteer Fire Department
Do you oppose tolls on I-95?
If your organization would like to be included on the growing list of opponents of tolls on I-95, please complete and return the Partnership Agreement or requested information included in it to email@example.com.